Meet Our Team at MEDICA 2019
Macadamian Technologies | October 22, 2019
We’ll be at MEDICA 2019 to talk about how we’re helping MedTech and Pharmaceutical companies bring to market innovative, compliant digital health solutions and discuss the key areas of opportunity that exist today where software can facilitate improved healthcare delivery.
Our Booth: Connected Healthcare Forum, Hall 13 D45
Macadamian is a full-service software design and development consultancy that helps the world’s leading MedTech, pharmaceutical and clinical research companies craft digital and connected health solutions to transform the future of care. We’ll be at MEDICA 2019 to talk about how we’re helping our clients bring to market innovative, compliant digital health solutions and discuss the key areas of opportunity that exist today where software can facilitate improved healthcare delivery.
By leveraging our proprietary cloud-based Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), Macadamian HealthConnect™, in tandem with our user-centered design and development expertise, we enable teams to accelerate the development of secure and scalable digital therapeutics, digital health software applications and software-as-a-medical-device in a cost-containing fashion.
Our clients are challenged with:
- Limited budget to launch a digital research platform
- Demonstrating solution value and opportunity to secure significant research funding
- Gathering patient-reported data and educating patients in an engaging fashion
- Collaborating securely with international colleagues/partners to support a research ecosystem
- Developing a robust, secure Proof of Concept (POC) to demonstrate functionality and secure investors
- Managing monthly costs as they scale (hosting, support, etc.)
- Limited budget available to focus on core product differentiators
- A lack of expertise in addressing compliance, interoperability and patient engagement
If these challenges ring a bell, we’d love to chat about how you’re solving them.
Book a meeting with us at MEDICA 2019 here.
We know it can be hard to secure a time slot in a busy CEO’s tight schedule. That’s why our CEO, Fred Boulanger, has offered to free up some time to make himself available at our booth for those who’d like to come by and chat with him.
Our Booth: Connected Healthcare Forum, Hall 13 D45
Monday Nov 18th 12:30-2
Tuesday Nov 19th 11-12:30
Wednesday Nov 20th 12:30-2
Presentation: Navigating the Design & Development of AI-Driven Digital Health Applications
Wednesday, November 20th 11:45 – 12:00h | AI, Big Data & IoT
MEDICA Connected Healthcare Forum (MCHF) | Hall 13 D45
Join our CEO, Fred Boulanger, as he discusses our work with Danish consortium partners Radiobotics and Bispebjerg Hospital developing a machine learning-powered medical imaging diagnostic tool to help radiologists process routine X-ray images of bones and joints with increased speed and accuracy. Referencing this project, we’ll discuss:
- How to design, architect & integrate ML-driven applications with complex clinical workflows
- How to collect, analyze, & deliver insightful health data to demonstrate clinical efficacy of digital health technologies
- Perceptions of AI in healthcare & market differences in Europe vs North America
Panel Discussion: Raise your voice! How Voice Tech Puts Patients in the Center
Monday, November 18th 11:00 – 12:00 h | Patient-Centric Care & Digital Therapeutics
MEDICA Health IT Forum (MHIF) | Hall 13 E82
Voice technology has been receiving increased attention in the medical industry as a novel means to facilitate enhanced healthcare delivery. However, how can companies prevent creating technology for technology’s sake and identify how to implement voice successfully so that it adds value as opposed to adding a burden?
Join our Director of Emerging Technologies, Timon LeDain, along with his co-panelists to discuss:
- How voice technology has the capacity to improve the delivery of healthcare and patient experience in both a clinical setting and at home
- Real-world cases and lessons learned where voice technology has been implemented successfully, and where it has failed
- A glimpse into where voice technology in healthcare is headed and use cases we can expect to see
Redeem Your Guest Voucher
Did you receive a MEDICA Tradefair Guest Voucher from us? Redeem your Guest Voucher code below and meet us at in the Connected Healthcare Forum, Hall 13 D45!
Meet us at Medica
Fill in your contact details and someone from our team will be in touch to schedule a time to chat at our booth.
Two Ways to Get More Women in Tech
This is about what individuals can do to make a difference. I've been inspired by the work being done to narrow – and ideally one day, to close – the gender gap in the technology industry. But I hope anecdotes alone don't convince you, let’s look at the research.Read More
Find Us at These 2018 Healthcare Technology Events
Technology is changing the quality, delivery, and the very definition of healthcare. Attending the right events not only allows you to gain insight on industry trends and advancements, but also stimulates future-forward thinking. Find out how we're involved in these upcoming 2018 healthcare technology events and let's connect.Read More
Macadamian at HIMSS 2019
HIMSS 2019 is just around the corner and Macadamian will be at the show in full force. Schedule a meeting with someone on the team & get all the details about our presence at the show.Read More