AI in Healthcare – 5 Things Every Product Owner Should Know
Scott Plewes | March 5, 2020
Join Microsoft Chief Data Scientist, Helia Mohammadi and Macadamian’s VP of UX and Analytics Scott Plewes for a discussion on the top 5 things that product owners need to know when looking to integrate Artificial Intelligence into their product.
Artificial intelligence in healthcare has become a hot topic with many organizations investigating how they can integrate AI into their product development plans. With the benefits of AI in healthcare and some of the early use cases covered extensively, we take the opportunity in this webinar to dive into how to get started and key considerations to be aware of before you do.
- Does your solution need AI to begin with? Discover what sorts of decisions will factor into the decision to use AI or not.
- How to build trust in your AI and ensure those who will make decisions based on the AI will trust the recommendations.
- The ethics of AI in the medical field and ensuring you remove intentional or unintentional bias from your AI.
- The Democratization of AI and how it can be made accessible to more people.
- How you can get started with AI in Healthcare.
Access the Webinar
Applications of Voice Assistants in Healthcare
Discover how organizations across the continuum of care can leverage the growing consumer demand for voice-enabled devices to achieve an extensive list of objectives from increased patient engagement to improved outcomes and lowered care costs.Read More
Structuring Multidisciplinary Software Teams
5 strategies we've learned from working with the biggest names in software for structuring multidisciplinary software teams to get amazing software out the door fast.Read More
Health Information System Integration
In this webinar, we discuss interoperability in healthcare and answer attendee questions on Health Information System integration. Download the webinar Now.Read More