Effective Usability Testing
Usability testing can give you the information you need to increase market and customer product acceptance by designing a product that is simple, intuitive and successful at meeting user goals. In this course you'll learn essential test facilitation skills, best practices for identifying representative tasks and setting usability goals, as well as practical methods for analyzing and reporting your data.
Learn how easy your new or existing product or service is to use:
- Know when and how to incorporate usability testing into your development process.
- Prepare, conduct, analyze, and interpret a simple usability test.
- Understand the limitations and interpretation of the data.
- Understand and appreciate the different roles and skills required for usability testing.
- Influence development and business teams to incorporate a User Centered Design approach to development.
- Improve the quality and speed of decision making in development projects by focusing on user feedback.