A poor development process can sink even the best software idea. If your software development team is churning, missing release dates, and working on low-priority projects, a poorly-defined process may be to blame. We can evaluate your development process and help you put a troubled project back on track, or begin a new one on the right foot.
Through a 7-10 day evaluation, we'll evaluate your company’s software development process from project kickoff through to delivery. Looking at:
- Your product plans
- Your tools and systems (bug tracking, requirements tracking, configuration management, source code control)
- Your engineering processes.
- How your team collaborates, communicates, plans releases, estimates and translates requirements into tasks.
We also review your internal documents and systems, interview team members, and compare your process against industry agile best practices.
What You Get
We'll recommend concrete improvements to your software development process and prioritize them by most immediate return. You'll also receive a report outlining our findings that identifies:
- Key areas that need improvement
- Areas that need more investigation
- How you stack up against your competition
- A suggested action plan
- Priority items
- Coaching to help you implement new software development processes
For more information, or to schedule and evaluation, Contact Us.
Read the whitepaper: User Experience Design - Helping Product Managers Sleep Easier at Night.