Voice assistants are poised to transform customer engagement as well as business models. Consider the fact that Amazon has sold over 7 million Echo’s and its siblings, the Dot and Tap.
Access the webinar below to discover why voice is the next digital frontier – and what you should know about voice-first solutions. Join Nathan Treloar, co-founder/president of Orbita, Inc., and Ed Sarfeld, User Experience Architect at Macadamian for the first in a series of webinars on voice assistants.
- What are voice assistants and why are they important – especially now?
- From IVRs to Siri and beyond. Is Alexa the only game in town? What about Google Assistant, Cortana and others?
- What are bots and how do they work?
- What’s possible? How can you leverage voice assistant technologies, voice-first applications and voice-enabled user interfaces (VUIs)?
- What challenges exist in creating VUIs? How do they differ from web and mobile?