As the intelligence in unified communication products moves to software, and the end-user devices become more powerful and diverse, software development and user interface design are increasingly critical in your product's success. Our team has designed and developed scores of voice over IP and unified communications applications – from the network core to the end-user interface, for both carrier and enterprise environments. We develop reliable software and intuitive interfaces to help you roll out applications quickly and make sure that they are easily adopted by users.
Our VoIP and unified communcations application experience includes call control engines, IP telephony applications, soft clients and interfaces for communications providers and for leading VoIP vendors, including Nortel, Avaya, and Mitel. Just a few of the products we have designed and developed include:
- Session initiation protocol (SIP) stacks
- SIP user agents and soft phones
- Wireless UC clients, including dual-mode (WiFi and cellular) call handoff
- VoIP handsets
- Multimedia gateways
- Applications and clients that connect to legacy protocols like UNIStim
- Multimedia PC clients
- Soft client interfaces
- VoIP over broadband Internet
- VoIP over cable Internet
- Internet protocols and communications standards, including: SIP, MAPI, TAPI, H.263, G.711, G.723, G.729, MPEG-4, SOAP, XML, Adaptive Communication Environment (ACE) and Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP)
In addition, we have developed software for numerous wireless mobility applications and can provide a complete range of development solutions for all aspects of the VoIP environment.
To ensure that your next VoIP application reaches market quickly and provides intuitive, reliable service, contact us!