Medical Device Software
We believe that human factors, usability, and software quality can differentiate you from your competition and drive the certification and adoption of your medical device.
What We Do
Macadamian's medical software development team works with medical device and life sciences companies to provide human factors and usability expertise as well as develop the embedded and supporting medical software.
On current and past projects, our teams:
- Design and develop a web-based software application that controls and collects data from a patient sleep monitoring device.
- Design software screens for a sleep apnea device to ensure the product is FDA certified
- Deliver a compelling user experience for a new digital imaging product
- Improve the instrumentation control system of a mass spectrometer
- Design a telemedicine application interface through home television, easy enough for senior citizens to use.
- Conduct a usability and re-design project for a simple, DNA collection device.
What You Get
By working with our medical software development experts, you’ll receive:
- A medical device passing verification and validation with a user-centered design (UCD), to ensure FDA certification
- Embedded device software optimized for speed and performance
- Supporting software for collection, analysis and reporting based on modern technology stacks - Windows 7, Touchscreen, WPF, WCF, iPhone, Android, Flex, Silverlight
- An end-to-end process, incorporating standards such as ISO 13485 and ISO 14971, that supports your organization's FDA compliance and audit requirements
To enhance your medical device, or help design and build a new medical software product, talk to the medical software experts at Macadamian.